All themes provided by Crocoblock.com are developed using WordPress software which makes them derivative works. Therefore, they are released under GPLv2 (or later) license from the Free Software Foundation. The full text of the license is available here. However, the GPLv2 (or later) license applies to the code itself only and not the data. Design, PSD and CSS files of all Crocoblock.com themes are a subject to Crocoblock.com License Agreement.
All images used in Crocoblock.com themes are provided by third-parties. All themes available for download within a Membership different from a Basic Membership include images. Under the agreement with third-parties, images can only be used within a product of Crocoblock.com. They can not be extracted, sold, distributed by any means or used in a way other than within a product of Crocoblock.com.
By obtaining any Membership at Crocoblock.com you enter into a Crocoblock License Agreement. The License is granted for a lifetime usage and gives You a non-transferable (You may not sublicense, assign, gift, or otherwise transfer the License to anyone else) permission to use the Product, with an ability to make modifications to the Product using any software or applications.
Permitted Uses for the Crocoblock.com License Agreement:
Any use of the Product that is not a “Permitted Use” shall constitute infringement of copyright:
- You may use the Product on as many domains as possible, or for other specified internal or external purpose, on a commercial site (any site which is built, owned or maintained by a profit-making person or organization; any government, government-agency or political-party websites) or a non-commercial site (personal sites which generate no revenue; websites owned and maintained by charitable or non-profit organizations, school, college or other educational institution).
- Only You are permitted to use the Product, although if You modify or transform the Product, this derivative of the Product may be intended for sale to the end-user.
- You are permitted to make whatever modifications necessary to the Product an unlimited number of times. It is allowed to remove or substitute the Content instead of the one provided with the Product. However, this Derivative Work will still be subject to this Agreement regardless of the extent of the modification.
- You may make the copies of the Product solely for back-up purposes, and you must reproduce all proprietary notices on any of these back-up copies.
- Only You are permitted to use the Product, although if You slightly modify or sufficiently transform the Product, this Derivative Work may be intended for resale.
If there is any doubt that a proposed use is a Permitted Use, You should contact Our Legal Department for guidance.
Prohibited Uses for the Crocoblock.com License Agreement:
You may not do anything with the Product that is not expressly permitted in the preceding section. For greater certainty, the following are “Prohibited Uses” and You may not:
- It is illegal to duplicate, reproduce, sublicense or distribute the Product except for the resale of the Derivative Work, which is subject to the “Permitted Uses” guidelines of this Agreement.
- Post a copy of the Product on a network server or web server, and make the Product publicly accessible for use by third parties, provided that such parties will have an ability to download, extract or access the source files of the Product.
- Remove any notice of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the Product or the Content.
- You are granted no right or License with respect to any of the Third Party Content and any use of such Third Party Content beyond the Product or in any other way than permitted by the License agreement that goes with this content.
- You are not allowed to use, distribute or resell a derivative product as a template.
- Use the Product for purposes that violate any applicable law or regulation of any country, state, or other governmental entity.
- Use the Product in a way that is considered by the Company or under applicable law as obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any culture, society or person into disrepute.
- Use the Product in a way that can give a bad name to Our Company.
You guarantee not to hold Our Company responsible for any problems You may encounter, whether directly or indirectly caused by Your use of any of Our Products. If there is any doubt that a proposed use is a Prohibited Use, You should contact Our Legal Department for guidance.
Termination of License Agreement
This Agreement is effective until it is terminated. You can terminate the Agreement by destroying the Product and any derivative of the Product, along with any copies or archives of it or accompanying Content, and ceasing to use the Product for any purpose. The Agreement also terminates if at any time You fail, or We suspect that You have failed to comply with any of its terms and conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately (i) cease using the Product for any purpose; (ii) delete or destroy all copies and archives of the Product or accompanying Content; and (iii) if requested, confirm to Us in writing that You have complied with these requirements.
You acknowledge that You have read this License Agreement, understand it, and had an opportunity to seek legal advice, independently or via contacting Our Legal Department, prior to agreeing to it. In consideration of the Company agreeing to provide the Product, You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between You and the Company, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communication between You and the Company relating to the subject of this Agreement.
СrocoBlock.com has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
СrocoBlock.com along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
If you have any concerns regarding this License Agreement or any other related questions, please contact legal[at]crocoblock.com.